- Orientation day Information- 2015-2016
- PowerSchool Portal
- June Exam and Completion Schedule 2015
- Entrepreneurial leadership
- John Paul II 2015-2016 Registration Forms
- John Paul II Collegiate Learning Improvement Plan
- JPII_Work-Based Learning Consent and Waiver form
- 2014-2015 School Calendar
- LOCCSD Home Page
- Grad 2015
- Senior Prom 2015
- School Newsletters
- Resource Centre
- Crusaders Football Webpage
- Crusader Athletics
- Battlefords & Area Acts of Change
- Living Your Strengths
- Community Service Form
***NEW ATTENDANCE PHONE NUMBER***
Please call 306-446-2304 if you have an absence or late to report.
John Paul II Collegiate is a Catholic High School serving the needs of parents and students of the Battlefords and area. With Christ as our model we are a community with a distinct purpose. Our vision is to integrate Catholic values in the intellectual, social, physical and spiritual development of our Christian community.
ORIENTATION DAY for the 2015-2016 school year will be Tuesday, September 1, 2015. Please read the following information very carefully.
The full Orientation Day document is on the left side of the web page under Parent Links.
1. In an attempt to avoid long lineups, we recommend that grade 8 and 9 students attend in the morning - 9:00 A.M. - 11:00 A.M. and that grade 10, 11 and 12 students attend in the afternoon - 1:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M. Please use the student entrance to the school, located in the student parking lot on the west side of the school.
2. Individualized student timetables will be given to each student.
3. School Fees must be paid on Orientation Day. Make cheques payable to John Paul II Collegiate.
4. The first day of classes will be Wednesday, September 2, 2015.
5. Concerns or Problems: Please feel free to contact Mr. Hansen, Mr, Loeppky or Mr. Yockey at 306-446-2232.
LIGHT OF CHRIST RCSD #16
June 29 - Grad 2015 : Mass 10:00AM @ St. Joseph / Awards 1:30PM @ JPII
June 30 - Report Card Day